AN INVITATION TO HOTEL EXECUTIVES
In spite of the many contemporary conveniences, such as instant messaging, voice and email, PDFs, etc, it seems that our focus and effectiveness too easily gets compromised. The service industry, in particular, is not being served well unless we make a conscious effort to reverse this situation. A key factor in its reversal is learning to “practice pure presence.” When we fail mastering this fundamental practice we betray our personal sense of who we are and how we can authentically connect to any one we’re with: friend, relative, colleague, guest or customer.
Jurgen Ahlers invites executives of fine hotel establishments, to a unique, half-day, mind-expanding “dialog retreat.” Participants are guaranteed to experience fresh, breakthrough thinking that will stimulate unique approaches to management skills and modeling service delivery.Dialog highlights include:
- The inestimable value of practicing “Radical Hospitality”
- Leading (serving) with Presence. What does it take to practice Pure Presence?
- Discover ways of building and sustaining relationships by being “inside the moment.”
- Rediscovering, creating and sustaining genuine enchantment in the hospitality context
- The Cirque du Soleil analogy
- The secret, paradoxical power of being both Host and Guest simultaneously
- The essence of Grace, and the Gracious service / Gratuity connection
- How all of the above will significantly impact the bottom line
The timeframe for these “dialog retreats” can be from 9 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. (which would include a group lunch), or 3 to 9:30 p.m. (which would include a group dinner). This “retreat” is best conducted in a casual “round” environment, which could include a boardroom setting.